Hurrey!!!!! this is my 100th post, and I am celebrating it with chili chicken.Why chilli chicken not any dessert? coz, my hubby is big fan of chicken. First of all I would like to thank you all for visiting my blog, Your comments are very valuable for me!!!! I just wanna surprise my hubby when he comes from the office, by showing all your comments then I wanna say " look I have got many friends who love my recipe, they will praise me more than you do!!(hehehe!!! wink)" . I know how much hard it is to cook and simultaneously take photos. I feel like there should be a fixed camera on top of my stove and I should have a remote control for that camera and when I click it, it should take the wonderful picture of my recipe. hehehe!!!! that is little over imagination. I was just kidding....
Thank you friends for all your support and lovely encouragement through your comments and I wish it continues.In just few months I got many e-mail, facebook, twitter friends. I just started this blog as a hobby, now this became my full time job!!!(hehe!! wanna say that I'm addicted)
Now coming to Recipe for chili chicken:
Chicken cleaned, washed and cubed to 1inch pieces -3cups
Capsicum ( bell pepper)- cubed to 1 inch pieces-1 cup
Onions-cubed to 1 inch pieces-1 cup
Red chili's- 5 cut in to 1 inch pieces
Green chili/ Pepper corns - finely chopped-1ts
Salt to taste
Oil for deep fry
Chili Garlic sauce
Corn starch/ flour-3ts
Water as required
chili powder (optional)
- Marinate chicken with Egg + pepper powder(1/2ts)+salt+corn flour(1ts) for 15-20min.
- Deep fry these chicken pieces under medium flame.
- Now take them out and drain excess oil on a kitchen towel and keep them aside.
- Take a skillet and heat 2ts of oil and add capsicum and onion pieces, saute until they cook perfect but texture remain intact. ( I mean to say do not cook until they become mushy).
- Now add ginger and garlic and cook until raw flavor goes away.
- Add chicken and cook for few more minutes.
- Now add soya sauce, pepper powder (1/2ts), salt , chili garlic paste, chili powder if you wish more hot and mix well.
- Take cup of water and mix 2ts of corn starch in it and pour it on to the cooking mixture.
- Mix all ingredients nicely and cook this is simmer, add water if required.
- Finally arrange this pieces on a skewer or take in a serving bowl.
- Squeeze some lemon juice finally and the chili chicken is ready to serve.
Hope you like my recipe!!!!!How is ITTUUU!!!!!! (haha!!! a dialogue from Indian movie)