Cauliflower is my fav vegge!!!
I don't know what's the wonder in this vegge how ever you cook it turns tasty!!!
It's not only tasty, healthy too.
Today, I made this cauliflower recipe little different from regular.
Green chili / peppercorns-2
Salt to taste
Cilantro for garnishing
Dry coconut powder to taste
Cumin powder very little(1/6ts)
coriander powder very little(1/6ts)
garam masala -1/8ts
- Separate the cauliflower florets( medium size) and wash them with little salt in hot water.
- Boil them in a hot water/ microwave them(3-4min) until they are cooked but the texture remain intact.
- Drain the water and Keep them aside.
- Now prepare onion tempering. Heat the skillet and add 2ts of vegetable oil and heat it.
- Add cumin seeds+ mustard seeds + red chili and wait until they splutter.
- Now add onions and fry until they turn transparent.
- Now crush green chili +garlic cloves+ cumin powder + coriander powder and add this paste to the onion tempering.
- Add turmeric and fry until the raw flavor of garlic goes away.
- Add cauliflower and mix all the ingredients well.
- Finally add coconut powder and cook in open vessel under medium flame for few min.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy with rice/roti.
Hope you like my recipe :) thnX for stopping by. keep visiting :)