I love muffins, they are very simple to make and delicious in taste. Muffins come in all shapes and sizes and are consumed on a daily basis by millions of Americans. Muffins date back to around the 10th century in Wales, but they were a far cry from the large fruit-filled muffins of today. They were smaller, more bread-like and cooked on a griddle. Quick bread muffins were first made around the late 1700s and were baked in molds. Modern muffins' nutritional value depends upon the size, the type and the ingredients baked into them.
- Take a large bowl and combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, milk, mashed banana and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in raisins & chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans.
Hope you like my recipe...plz come back again :)